H.V.C.R.C. offers a variety of programming for the youth placed here:
- Educational programming through the Athens-Meigs Educational Service Center
- Individual and family counseling
- Substance abuse counseling
- Thinking for a Change
- Cognitive Behavioral Intervention in Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Victim Awareness
- Life Skills
- Music Therapy – Ohio University
- Sex Offender Counseling – Hopewell Health Care
- Wellness and Health
As part of our educational programming, we encourage the health and wellness of our residents and staff.
We have developed a wellness committee to oversee the program. We encourage participation and suggestions from all interested parties: residents, parents, staff members, executive board, court staff.