Minimum qualifications of ALL HVCRC employees:
- Education: high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Direct care staff must possess and maintain a valid Ohio driver’s license; must qualify for auto insurance with no exclusions
- Must be able to pass required physical examination
- Must submit to Ohio BCI&I and FBI background checks, drug screen, and Diana® Screen
- Once hired, the applicant must be able to satisfactorily complete all mandatory trainings and certification programs including, but not limited to, CPR/AED, First Aid, and Handle With Care